Monday, May 24, 2010

I have decided to start this blog as a way to record my thoughts, share my thoughts with others, and keep anyone who may be interested updated with what is going on in my life. I have recently realized that I have been living my life in the pursuit of what I feel is best for my life, rather than the pursuit of God and what he has in store for me. I don't want to live that way anymore. I want to follow the steps he has laid out for me and receive fulfillment through him only. I want to let go of the worldly desires that have been holding me back, and step by step discover what HIS plan is for me.

So basically, as I face many changes in my life, such as traveling to Africa for the first time, moving away from the place that has become my home throughout the last two years, and transferring to a school in a different country where I don't know anyone, this is going to be my way of keeping everyone updated!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your blog, Nicole. (I'm sort of partial to bloggers.) God will never leave you dissatisfied when you choose to go deeper into your relationship with Him.

    ReplyDelete